To determine both quantitatively and qualitatively how a holistic farming approach will work for Purple Springs Nursery’s bottom-line. We will be examining these holistic practices in two research rows on the farm and comparing them to controls.
Instructions: 1. Do not shadow the sensor 2. Do not move the leaf from its natural position 3. Clamp on the left side of the leaf when facing the stem b/c of the compass 4. Make sure the leaf completely covers the light guide 5. click measure then open & close the clamp quickly onto the leaf 6. Measure both a sync and a source leaf on each tree at chest height 7. The measurement will take 15-20 seconds you will see a reading on the tablet once its done. Don't move while its reading. 8. Upload the measurement if there are no warnings, if there are warnings may have to re-measure.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Row (Multiple Choice)
- Which Section? (Multiple Choice)
- Which Species? (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf Age (Multiple Choice)