- Active Carbon Soil 1 & 2 g with prompt - Beta MultispeQ only
Takes a single measurement with spec for active soil carbon, permanganate solution, and prompts user for input weight of analyzed soil.
- Phi2 in algae (Beta MultispeQ ONLY)
Measure photosynthesis parameters Phi2 (photosystem II efficiency) in algae. This parameter uses a constant actinic intensity rather than using ambient part. This is primarily used for measuring algae in a bioreactor while stirred. This is not designed for measuring outdoor algae.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- leaf color? (Multiple Choice)