Save a Macro
Once you are done, save your work and share it with the comnunity.
Desktop (Google Chrome)
- Select Macro from the menu and click on Save.
- Add a macro name and a description.
- If you want you can add a standard parameters for x and y plots. Only parameters calculated by your macro are available.
- Close the dialog by selecting Save.
If you have issues saving the macro, make sure you check these things first:
- [x] When a Macro done, make sure the output box is green, indicating that there was no error.
- [x] Make sure you have a name, description.
- [x] Check that the name is not already existing.
Was this article helpful?