Finding projects in the PhotosynQ app
Projects are the lifeblood of PhotosynQ, so it is important to understand what you are looking at!
- Inside the app, you can find all the projects you have either created or joined. You can do this by selecting the menu in the upper left corner of the app and then selecting My Projects.
- Everyone is automatically joined to the tutorial project, Getting Started with MultispeQ
- Check out the overview and directions for the project.
- These are sometimes the only source of communication between the project creator and you.
- Reading the directions is vital to taking proper measurements.
- Any additional questions about projects can be asked on the project discussion online.
Was this article helpful?