I would like to ask what about Instrument Settings. I did not find any information in Help center. I am in need of information.
any video link to set Clamp Open Position, Clamp Close Position
we are in the midst of updating our help documentation. The new documentation will be available under https://help.photosynq.org/. Regarding your particular case you would want to look up this page: https://help.photosynq.org/#/instruments/instrument-settings. Since we are still working on it, you might not find all the information you need. We are not planning on providing videos in the near future.
Since I'm not sure, what firmware version you are using, please follow these instructions to calibrate the open and close position of the clamp for now:
This calibration is not for the leaf thickness!
I hope this helpful,
Hello Sebastian, I am sorry that I am unable to calibrate. What I did
1. I have typed in console "setopenclosed_positions" Enter
2. I have been asked to set the open and close position
3. I entered "open position = 4mm+" Enter
4. "close position = 2mm+" Enter
but it appear Bad command or entry
5. I retried as "=4mm+" Enter OR "= 4mm+" OR "= 4 mm +" Enter
6. All resulted in Bad command or entry
I might not have been clear enough. Please try again:
You only use +, for to set the positions, not the values in mm. The instrument stores the raw sensor values, not mm.